- You must posts these rules.
- Each person has to share 10 things about them
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
- No tag-backs
- You can't say that you don't do tags.
- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
- I love Horror movies.
- I'm 30% sure I'm kinda psychic. Sorta. Maybe.
- The first Album I owned was P!nk's "Missundaztood".
- When I was 5, I went to a Michael Jackson concert with my parents.
- I'm soon entering my 3rd Semester of studying Social Work.
- I cannot use other peoples' butter knives. Even if they used it just to get butter and I am going to do the same thing. I physically cannot do it.
- Despite how I may come off, I am craving harmony.
- I always thought I wasn't allergic to anything until I ate red grapes for the first time a week ago.
- My older siblings are both married and both have daughters.
- A few years ago, I developed such a fear of natural disasters, that I began dreaming of them almost every night for two years.
Cruzu's Questions:Have you ever left your country? (not your state)
Yup, a few times actually. Went to Austria, Italy, Spain, France, Netherlands, Belgium, USA (Arizona and Nevada), UK
Describe yourself in 5 words. (not a question but w/e)
Eloquent (least in german), Reckless, Pushy, Impatient, Sensitive
Do you play an instrument or more? If not, which would you like to play?
I started learning to play drums but didn't stick with it. Right now I'm learning to play Ukulele. I want to be able to play guitar eventually. I also wish I could play piano but I don't think this'll happen.
What's your general thought about education in your country? Good, bad, completely messed up, etc.?
Meh. It's two ways actually. I do think our education system is really good in comparison to other countries but it has gotten worse since I am out of school. I am not a fan of classes that take up the whole day. Not even in college do you have to stay at University for that long. It has just turned into a huge mess and I hope it'll change eventually.
Which are your favourite animals?
Do you follow a special diet? Vegetarian, vegan, etc?
I am dieting atm but not vegetarian, nor vegan. I don't find this particularly healthy and no one can tell me it is.Which are your Modern and Chinese zodiacs? (look up Chinese here)
Aries and Sheep.What do you do to relax?
Turn off my laptop and lie down or go out to drive somewhere, maybe shopping. If I have to relax, it usually cannot involve anything electronic, except for an MP3 Player maybe.Do you cosplay/ fursuit? If yes, why? If no, would you try?
I did do that before actually - Cosplay - but am not too into it anymore. I do love horror-ish costumes though, like Freddy Krueger.Which way?
A of course! What a question! B people are not to be trusted........
- Did You ever go to a concert? If so, what was the craziest/funniest/worst thing that ever happened to you there?
- Have you ever met a celebrity?
- In one sentence: What is your favorite movie about?
- Who is the person in your close environment that influenced or inspired you the most in your life?
- If you were able to travel in time, which time and place would you like to visit the most?
- If you were the opposite gender, how do you think you would be like? Would be be the same person as you are now? What do you think could be different?
- How many children would you like to have, if any?
- What have you always wanted to do but couldn't yet manage to?
- Do you like the way your room/apartment looks?
- What was the first person like that you ever fell in love with?